The Dutch Intrapreneur Awards
To solve society’s big challenges we need social innovators within organizations to find and develop solutions. The Dutch Intrapreneurship Awards puts a spotlight on those intrapreneurs and boosts their impact.
The awards are an open call for corporates, governments, and NGOs based in the Netherlands to nominate their changemakers and innovators.
Our judges will select three winners from the entries.
1st prize: VIP ticket to the Global Intrapreneur Week (worth $499)
2nd prize: Ticket to the Global Intrapreneur Week (worth $299)
3rd prize (<35 years): Ticket to the Global Intrapreneur Week (worth $299)
About the Global Intrapreneur Week
In today’s noisy impact ecosystem of entrepreneurs, celebrities, academics, innovators and investors, the critical role of the Intrapreneur too often gets overlooked.Global Intrapreneur Week is here to change that. Join our growing global community over four-days June 7 – 11 to celebrate and accelerate the important work of institutional Changemakers everywhere. The event features speakers from, amongst others, IKEA, Decathlon, Arcadis and Presencing Institute.
Celebrating the changemakers who unlock the innovation potential within our most influential institutions.
1. May 31, 23:59: Deadline Nominations
2. June 4, 16:00-17:30: Online Award Ceremony and Celebration
Who are we Looking for?
Changemakers and innovators in any position within corporates, governments ,and NGOs: leaders, managers, seniors, juniors, etc.
- You have demonstrated that you are an advocate for change within your organisation (NGO, corporate, government).
- With your activities you have made an impact within your organisation and/or outside of your organisation
- Additional criterium: your efforts as an intrapreneur have contributed to social progress on one or multiple UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
"Entrepreneurs inside harnessing the assets of their organisations -brand, innovation, people and money - to deliver new (social) value"
- Gibb Bulloch, League of Intrapreneurs
Global Community Catalyst, The League of Intrapreneurs
‘Access to Care’ Program Manager, Philips
Assistant Professor Intrapreneurship, Utrecht University